Looking after you
When it comes to taking care of our people, we live our values and always go the extra mile.
As well as our B Corp assessment, we conduct an annual employee survey and work with HR and DEI experts.
Our employment policies are industry leading and we ensure that day-to-day behaviours and the office environment reflect our values and expectations.
Our benefits are exceptional
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Five days paid time off to volunteer each year
- Pension top-up (we pay an additional 5% of salary for your 3% contribution)
- Hybrid working with great tech support
- Access to individual career coaching as part of broader L&D programme
- Extra holiday to reward cycling or walking to work or for taking exercise when working from home
- Twice-yearly personal development reviews and ongoing support from your line manager
- Monthly company lunches and regular team outings and celebrations
- Enhanced gender-neutral parental leave
- Leading provision of support for carers and in emergency situations
Everyone in our team is here to create social and environmental change through their skills, insights and advocacy.
While each person has a specific set of responsibilities according to their role, we expect colleagues at every level to live our company values.
“Not only is the work interesting and worthwhile, the leadership team genuinely cares about the world and its employees.”
Forster Communications employee