Everyone at Forster Communications is working to achieve a climate-secure, sustainable and just world that respects people and planet.
Living our values
We are committed to bringing about positive change and strive to be curious, collaborative and pioneering in all we do.
Our award-winning 2020–2023 Climate Positive Plan was a first for the PR industry. In it, we set out bold commitments for action for ourselves, through our suppliers and with our clients.Read more on our impact
Making an impact
of our suppliers have made net zero pledges
reduction in CO2 for our Scope 2 emissions, including office heating and home working
of colleagues volunteered their time to support a charity in the last 12 months
of our clients have set emission reduction targets
of our income comes from the fossil fuel industry, in line with our Clean Creative commitments
of our team commute by bike or walk
Transparency is critical and we are independently assessed on our performance and progress each year.
Awards and accreditation
In 2015 we became a founding UK B Corporation and since then we have won 11 Best For the World awards. Alongside ISO14001, we have set science-based targets as part of our commitment to tackling climate change and we are going beyond the requirements for small businesses to tackle our Scope 3 emissions.
- B Corp Best for the World – 11 awards since 2015
- Management Today 2023 – Best Sustainability Initiative
- SABRE EMEA 2023 – Agency of the Future
- Edie Sustainability Leaders – Consultancy of the Year (2021 & 2019)
- The Drum Agency Business 2023 – Grand Prix and Best Sustainability Initiative
- Independent Agency Awards 2022 – Best Purpose Driven Campaign
- PR Moment ESG Awards 2021 – Boutique Agency of the Year
- Third Sector Communications Agency of the Year 2021
- Business Green Leaders Awards 2021, Communications Agency of the Year (Highly Commended)
- Global Good Awards 2021 – SME of the Year
- Better Society Awards 2019 – Consultancy of the Year
- Leading Employer UK, 2023, 2021
- Britain’s Healthiest Workplace – 2nd place, small business category (2018)
- PR Week Best Place to Work Awards 2018
- Britain’s Healthiest Workplace – (SME) 2017, 2016
- Sunday Times Best Green Company 2010 (top 20)
- Sunday Times Best Green Company 2009 (overall winner)